The menu is set. The decorations are bought, and the guest list is (hopefully) finalized. The Save-The-Dates are ready to go and the invitations will be ordered shortly. We still haven't' decided on a band or a DJ, but with the numbers shaping up the way they are, we may go the DJ route.
The bridesmaids dresses should be in soon, and for the record, I didn't go with any on the last post. I chose a different dress for my girls. You'll have to come to the wedding to see what we picked! My dress will also be in soon. I'm excited!
The bridesmaids dresses should be in soon, and for the record, I didn't go with any on the last post. I chose a different dress for my girls. You'll have to come to the wedding to see what we picked! My dress will also be in soon. I'm excited!
On a side note, my wonderful sister has planned out the bridal shower and by the sounds of it, it promises to be a dazzling event. I can't wait to see what she has in store.
I've set up a site which has more information regarding location and venue, which can be seen at: www.theknot.com/ourwedding/shannonschwedhelm&heathshields

No comments:
Post a Comment