Ok, so today I locked down a date with a venue. September 10th, 2011. I have scheduled the time from 6pm to 11pm. This way I can have it at sunset next to the creek and then party into the night! I go and sit down with the facility event planner this Saturday to work out details. The venue is quite cute. It's called Storybook Ranch and it's in Frisco. It's fun and quaint. It will be a great time!
There's still so many things to sort out though, like catering, decorations, tables, invitations, and so much more. and I still have to find a dress!
After last week's adventures in bridal wonderland, I tried on several, and found that lace seems to work best on me. I can pull off fun and cute dresses too, but it seems the elegant, simple and contemporary dresses just look awkward and horrible on me.
Here are a few I tried on. Since these are way out of my price range and I won't be getting any of these, I'll at least share them and get some feedback on them.




No comments:
Post a Comment